WordPress Emergency Service
Also on weekends | quick & inexpensive help
Your page is
A WordPress update
has gone wrong
Your website has
You can no longer get into
the WordPress backend
Your website has massive
Your provider has blocked
your website due to spam
A job must be
Typical errors that can occur with WordPress:
WordPress is a great CMS, but besides the extensive possibilities and options, there are just as many "stumbling blocks" and problems that one can encounter during the development and work with the CMS.
This is particularly annoying when such a case occurs, for example, at the weekend. It doesn't matter whether it's your own site or a client's site - it's a disaster if there's no solution available and you can't get the site or the problem under control.
This is exactly why we offer our WordPress Emergency Service which is designed to help quickly and effectively, especially at the weekend or in any urgent situation.
Our staff are specialised in WordPress and are in most cases able to provide appropriate help quickly.
- You have updated a WordPress plugin or even the WordPress software and suddenly nothing works anymore or the "Maintenance message no longer disappears.
- You try to open your page and all you see is a white page..
- When calling your page you see a message like "Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 654321 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 12345 bytes) in /srv/www/user/name/folder/file.php on line 150.
- When you call up your page, the following appears „Warning: Cannot modify header information – headers already sent by (output started at /home/www/wordpress/wp-config.php:1) in /home/www/wordpress/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1210“
- You try to upload a picture or a graphic and the system reports "an error occurred during upload" or after the upload you see the message "HTTP error.
- You have changed content on a page, saved it and still the changes are not displayed correctly?
- This list could go on forever. In the end, what is important for you is that you have found a professional service provider who can help you with your WordPress problem quickly, effectively and inexpensively.
What do we usually need from you?
- Access data to the WordPress backend
- Access data to the provider of the web space
- FTP access
What does the WordPress emergency service cost?
Charges are made per 15 minutes or part thereof
21,75€ plus 19% VAT.
equivalent to 95,00€ per hour
Information about the WordPress emergency service
Please note that for new customers we require a bank transfer of 100€ via PayPal. This will then be charged accordingly.
You have a WordPress emergency?
...then contact us right away!
or directly via our hotline: 04154 70 96 573